Friday, July 20, 2007

You are not prepared...

It's been a crazy few weeks.

Gamble transformed back into Sinistir, and is loving some actual progression on the horde side of Lothar. GG Tyranny on all the hard work. Although it was difficult to leave some people behind on Alexstraza, I'm glad I moved on. I happened to glance at the Alexstraza forums yesterday to see if things had improved, and sadly, nothing seems to have changed.

Deployment...yay. 120 days fun filled days without my family, sex, or WoW. This one shouldn't be as bad as the others, but it still sucks having to leave again.

I will keep this updated as much as I can while I am gone, and even post some pretty pictures of a far off land for everyone to ooh and aah at.

Jago - Warlock CC blows...in fact, you could say its just plain succy.....It took you this long to figure it out? I had you pegged for a smart guy, my bad man. <3

12 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

I'm beginning to think transferring is the smart thing to do ;)

Jesika said...

Transferring ftw.<3
Best of luck on the new realm and don't worry, I'll take care of your wife while you're gone. :p

Sin said...

Jes - I want to see the videos!

Evil - Yes.

Torin Ceri said...

i left alex and went to anub'
arak, clear sailing so far, it also helps i'm playing a totally different faction lol

Arydan/Impervious said...

Holy shit dude, you're in tyranny?

Ippon is like, a god.

Jagoex said...

So how'd you get in?

=P

Sin said...

because Jago, I know my class and play it better than most. Plus, my wonderful personality draws people to me for some reason...dont you have a RL to get back to and make "progress" in? <3

Jagoex said...

I do. I'm actually sitting in a lecture hall right now with some time to burn. ;)

Let me know when you vendor all your gear and go on a rampage again. Instead of targeting those you are jealous of to make your ego feel better, maybe I can help talk you through it.

Afterall, I used to deal with people like you for a living. ;)

<3 Jagoex

PS - You are a good Shaman. I know better. Always tell yourself you can improve, and you always will.

Sin said...

I didn't go on a rampage, but yes, I did vendor my gear. I was around people who knew how to piss me off, and I needed a break from them. Vendoring my gear gave me that break, brought about some good changes where I was at, and ultimately worked out very well.

How high is that pretty tower you sit in Jagoex?

There are very few people in this world that I am jealous of...and none of them play WoW. Don't give yourself that much credit.

Ego? What Ego? lmao.

Jagoex said...

Heheh. Gamble. You are an artist.

Btw, hoping all that ish was taken care of. I know it can be a bugger.

P.S. - Building a bigger tower as we speak! =P

Sin said...

I fucking love you Jagoex. I can't tell you how nice it is to have someone to argue with who isn't a ignorant twit. Heres to the many arguments to come. *Raises Gatorade Bottle*

Jagoex said...

/tip martini